Minggu, 25 Agustus 2013

The Liebster Award

Hi everyone :*
It's first time, i wrote a post with full english, so i'm sorry if there are errors in the post. 
Beauty Talk with Jessica ♥ nominated me for the liebster awards, thank you so much :bighug:



The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning : Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Yes it is! Blogging is about building community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer blogger/blogs.



The rules are easy :

 You must link back to the person who nominated you.
 You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
 You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
 You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
 You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees!


Question by Beauty Talk with Jessica 

1. Describe who you are in 5 words
I'm a mom of a daughter, a blogger, a owner of anzyshop (my onlineshop), a gadget junkie, & i'm still a student ^^v

2. What is your all time favorite skincare product and why?
I love hadalabo shirojyun set & NR aloe vera 92% soothing gel. why? because now my face is very soft and redness in the face is somewhat reduced & not make me breakout.

3. What is the worst makeup product that you have tried and why?
Yesta foundation in brown shade, this product is very disappointing me. Make my face breakout, cakey, make my face more very oily.

4. What is your favorite mascara and why?
I'm not a big fan of mascara, so i don't have none mascara. I'm prefer to wear fake eyelashes.

5. Tell me your worst experience with makeup?
When I trying smokey eyes, my eyes look so bad like a ghost hahaha~

6. What are your top 5 makeup products?
Mizzu Eyeliner pen, Etude fresh cherry tint, Viva Fin Touch blush on, Etude Drawing eyebrow, Skin 79 Vital orange.

7. Who is your favorite beauty guru and why?
I'm love bubzbeauty, because she is beautiful, smart,cheerful. Her makeup tutorial very easey to follow. I also love her vlogs with her husband, her cute dogs.

8. What is your favorite color to use on your eyes and why?
I'm like using brown color & cream color in my eyes, because it's very natural. I can wear them to campus, dating with my boyfriend without fear of too much eyeshadow.

9. What is your top 3 lip color products?  (not colorless things like lip balms)
Etude fresh cherry tint #PK002, Etude fresh cherry tint #OR201,  Viva queen Lipstick #112

10. Pencil, liquid, or gel liner? why?
I'm prefer using liquid pen, because i can make thin lines with easy. 

those are my answers on Jessica's questions. I'm sorry because i replied very very short. I really trouble writing with english~ LOL~

My 10 Liebster nominees :


And here’s my 10 questions for the nominees : (Indonesia aja ya, ribet nulis pake bahasa Inggris)

- Deskripsikan siapa kamu dalam 3 kata.
- Kalo cuman bisa pake 3 produk makeup, kamu pakai apa saja?
- Traveling, Shopping, Reading? kenapa?
- Makeup yang ada di tas kamu apa aja?
- Skincare favorite? kenapa jadi favorite?
- Siapa beauty guru favorite kamu? kenapa?
- Sosial media apa aja yang sering kamu gunakan?
- apa brand makeup favorite kamu? kenapa?
- apa kebiasaan jelek kamu?
- Gendut atau berjerawat? kenapa?


fiuhhh... That's all of my questions, don't forget to link me when you posted your liebster awards.
Thanks & Don't forget to follow me :)

1 komentar:

  1. Hello dear, thanks for nominating me :)
    So sorry I've nominated before and have made a liebster award post, so I made a post for fun and answering your question here:
    http://hasu--hana.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-2.html

    And one thing. People can't take the liebster award picture, dear, you disabled the right click on your blog. Please put an URL for the liebster award picture :)

    Hasu Hana

    BalasHapus